I'm in love with my shoes. They don't have eyes, or a mouth to tell me how beautiful I am, but I'm sure they aren't as black as you are, you never told me how beautiful I am. Sometimes I think I could leave my shoes and stay with you, but the things that you do show me that I'm right when I say: just my shoes can make my love worth. And, oh my God, I'm in love with my shoes!
sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2010
I'm in love with my shoes
I'm in love with my shoes. They don't have eyes, or a mouth to tell me how beautiful I am, but I'm sure they aren't as black as you are, you never told me how beautiful I am. Sometimes I think I could leave my shoes and stay with you, but the things that you do show me that I'm right when I say: just my shoes can make my love worth. And, oh my God, I'm in love with my shoes!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário