I wanna a love history.
It doesn't matter, could be with you.
Let me go out and feel the sun heat the ground.
When I look at the city, shinin', disturbed, it seems to invite me in.
It doesn't matter, could be with you.
Let me go out and feel the sun heat the ground.
When I look at the city, shinin', disturbed, it seems to invite me in.
I wanna dance.
I need to let go.
I know this beat can set me free.
Since I've lost my ID
I don't have a home to be.
But now everything has changed,
This dust won't fill me again
cause I'm done worrin' about these little stupid things.
I need to let go.
I know this beat can set me free.
Since I've lost my ID
I don't have a home to be.
But now everything has changed,
This dust won't fill me again
cause I'm done worrin' about these little stupid things.
I will dance.
I will let it go.
I know this beat can set me free.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário